LOCATION: Applicants must be local to MN.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Product Owner supports the activities of Product and Development as the subject matter expert and Business Analyst for software solutions run on the Fibonacci SaaS platform. This individual maintains and protects the product vision, champions the product and acts as the internal primary point of contact for the product, ensures that work is always executed in an order that delivers maximum value to the business, and translates business needs into actionable, technical requirements
- Works with internal stakeholders and clients to determine requirements
- Owns the scrum team enhancement backlog, works with development scrum teams to deliver new features and products
- Work directly with product managers, operations, and development to assess product needs and recommend appropriate solutions to proactively address issues
- Guide one or more agile scrum teams responsible while working 50% within the scrum team and 50% ahead of the scrum team to refine requirements
- Contributing to discussions regarding effectively managing trade-offs between cost / schedule versus business/client benefit
- This person is a heavy contributor to execution against an aggressive but achievable roadmap plan
- Contribute to vision and purpose for the product by working closely with Product Manager
- Work closely with internal teams to maintain a detailed knowledge of current and future customer projects to create necessary product requirements for products and solutions
- Collaborate with designers and developers to build outstanding user experiences
- Document and manage user stories and expected outcomes based on constituent input from various stakeholders
- Continually set business value and prioritization for new and existing issues documented by customers, end users, and QA
- Hungry to learn and succeed
- Preferred: Background in Patient Engagement/Loyalty Marketing/Banking Rewards/etc. solutions
- Flexibility and adaptability with complexity and change
- Excellent organizational, analytical and complex problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate and interact (verbal and non-verbal) effectively with non-technical users and stakeholders
- Ability to work and collaborate well with cross-functional teams
- Passion for Development best practices and SDLC processes
- Able to manage and set expectations with internal stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google Suite
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years experience as a Business or Systems analyst or Product owner
- Experience executing within an agile development environment
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.